RWM is the UK's largest recycling & waste management exhibition and conference with over 500 exhibitors, 350 speakers and 22000 attendees across its four collocated events.
The AMCS ‘Single Platform Solution’
RWM brings together the sector’s most innovative products and services under one roof and as such provides the perfect environment for us to showcase the latest version of our flagship AMCS Platform.
Designed specifically for the waste and recycling sector, the AMCS Platform has evolved from the demands of waste companies looking to digitise their business. It enables users to automate, standardise and optimise all their processes from waste collection through to recycling processes and materials trading.
Whilst intuitive and easy to use, the Platform’s architecture is based on the most modern technologies and can handle the data and workloads from a regional operator to a multinational enterprise. In addition, the open API’s of the platform allows the flexible and seamless integration of the solution into customers’ existing corporate IT architectures.
The enterprise grade, cloud-based, platform brings together AMCS’ six core solution ranges:
- Intelligent Optimisation: our global market leading software solution for route planning and optimisation of household, commercial, and industrial waste collection
- Mobile & Vehicle Technology: The latest in-cab software solutions, onboard weighing, camera integration and RFID reading
- Enterprise Management: Our ERP software that supports all commercial, operational and financial processes in waste and recycling companies
- Digital Engagement: AMCS is set to drive the industry forward into a new era of customer convenience, automation of subcontractors and operator efficiency based on our new digital engagement platform
- Analytics: The end to end nature of the AMCS suite gathers data on collection operations, customer activity, transfer stations and resource facilities
In the conference
No fewer than three of AMCS’s senior management team will be joining other high-profile speakers and leaders of the waste and recycling industry on this year’s RWM conference programme.
Seminar Morgan LynchLearn more
How to better use your current resources to grow your business. Leveraging current staffing and vehicles to support additional growth. This seminar will look at some approaches to using new technology to encourage and support business growth without incurring a corresponding increase in costs.
Seminar Martin WeperLearn more
Managing a metal recycling enterprise has become increasingly complex and competitive in the global economy. Multi-location commercial recyclers and brokers need reliable information in near real-time to effectively manage their end-to-end operations. In this session we will discuss how to technology can help you deal with today’s challenges using innovative technologies.
Seminar Mark AbbasLearn more
The future of software is and needs to be, agile. Industry trends detail organisations focusing on business and process improvements, developed through agile solutions. Mark Abbas, Chief Marketing Officer for AMCS Group, will be discussing the importance and benefits for any company working in the W&R industry in having an agile software platform operating in the Cloud.
On our stand
Located at N25, the AMCS stand will incorporate a large touchscreen allowing visitors to explore the AMCS Platform in a demo environment. Delegates will also be able to access five demo stations covering:
Meet the Expert | schedule a meeting
To help visitors make the most of their visit to RWM and the AMCS stand, we’ve set up a booking form. This will enable visitors to set up a brief meeting with the relevant member of the AMCS team and ensure the correct person is available to deal with their enquiry. To make an appointment please click on the link below.