Vice President of Sales, Americas
Vice President of Sales, Americas
AMCS is a global software company - the leading enabler of the Circular Economy we empower environmental services companies and municipalities with a platform of innovative software and digital solutions that automates their end to end process. We have created a cloud based scalable platform that marries industry specific software with best-in-class optimization capabilities, e-commerce ingenuity and on-vehicle technologies. We empower our customers with an intelligent platform that predicts and actions, whilst supporting the ongoing transformation of the industry to a circular economy.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the company growth and expansion in the North American market
As Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for leading, managing and driving the productivity of our North American Sales team across the full range of AMCS cloud solutions. The team comprises field-based Enterprise Sales Executives and an office-based Inside sales team.
ACV growth through new customer acquisition and upselling/cross selling within the existing customer base
Duties and responsibilities: You will
- Manage a team of enterprise and mid-market sales executives along with inside sales reps
- Drive the overall sales strategy for the region
- Negotiate and assist in closing highly complex deals through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly sales activities with the team to include pipeline review and development, order forecast and deal closure to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Lead collaboration with marketing and business development to ensure pipeline health and support demand generation efforts
- Mentor and coach sales executives on sales tactics and best practices
- Collaborate with the extended team of pre-sales, professional services, legal and customer success along with influencing the technology road-map for AMCS
- Define and actively manage a scalable market coverage model while growing the sales team as dictated by business needs
Your background and experience
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in enterprise B2B software sales
- 5 years of experience operating in a sales management/leadership role
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a SaaS environment.
- Accomplished in the closing of significant deals with large enterprise companies.
- Experience of working within a global company - strong understanding of and ability to deliver results within a global and distributed organization
Your interpersonal skills
- Passionate to succeed – self-driven, with positive energy, dedication, and a competitive drive to succeed and win.
- Excellent customer engagement skills – likes to engage with customers, serve as executive sponsor/driver of key customer relationships, commitment to customer success; acute awareness and understanding of market trends
- Engaged Leader - believes in getting to know people, provides feedback proactively, helps others be successful
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to think outside the box, not afraid to be proactive.
- Commitment to execution - detail oriented takes a planned and structured approach
- Strong communication skills - ability to deliver a variety of strategic, operational messages internally and externally