Senior Consultant - Route Optimization
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant, Route Optimization. As the Senior Consultant, you will be part of the professional services team that is responsible for implementing our route optimization software packages for our customers. As the solutions are mission critical to our customers, it requires the highest degree of skills and dedication of the implementation team.This includes technical skills within the areas of system integration using modern technologies and programming skills.
The Senior Consultant, Route Optimization, will be a critical member of the implementation team, responsible for developing, implementing, and managing client project plans from project kickoff until the transition to the Client Support team. The Senior Consultant is responsible for ensuring the project is completed on time with a high level of quality and client satisfaction, in addition to executing key configuration tasks. This position will require onsite training at the Routing Center of Excellence in the AMCS Copenhagen, Denmark office.
- Develop a technical vision for complex, end-to-end enterprise software implementations
- Work closely with customers and internal AMCS teams to successfully deploy AMCS solutions, maximize customer ROI and efficiency, and minimize risk
- Gather and execute on customer technical requirements to ensure accurate and comprehensive transfer of information
- Analyze, validate and transform customer business processes and needs into functional and design specifications, influence change where necessary
- Guide and support customers through every stage of the implementation and post go-live
- Ensure a successful transition of new customers to the AMCS Customer Support team
- Install, test, document and train customer super users and IT personnel on AMCS solutions
- Identify and implement improvements on implementation processes, documents, tools, reports, etc.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies
- Escalate issues to resolve implementation and client issues
- Other responsibilities as required