Who we are
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and environmental services industry. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
Who we are looking for
FL, MA, IL, GA, VT, TX
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. Our ideal candidate will be able to manage all aspects of assigned projects and accounts. They will be responsible for multiple AMCS Group initiatives which will involve interfacing with AMCS Group leadership team, project team members and clients. The primary purpose is to manage project teams on customer engagements to ensure delivery of projects is on time, within budget and that the projects exceed customer satisfaction. This is a key managerial role, the success of which is pivotal to the overall success of AMCS’s growth strategy
Expect up to 75% of travel. Travel is an integral part of this role, dependent on business demands.
· Ultimately responsible for all End-to-end delivery of complex Software Implementation projects within United States.
· Project management including defining project scope, risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, project documentation, audit, monitor and lead correction processes and reporting
· Own and be accountable for driving revenue growth and meeting revenue targets.
· Financial forecasting and reconciliation to forecast and budget including reconciliation of actual against predicted revenue.
· Be responsible for unlocking annual recurring license revenue (ARR) in a timely manner.
· Ensuring on-time, quality delivery of all consulting engagements and services.
· Ensure best practice project management techniques are deployed in the implementation of our products in to our clients. Understand and relay customer requirements to relevant internal teams
· Build relationships with key clients (including CxO level) to generate services revenue streams.
· Support Business Development & Solutions teams in winning new business - this includes completion of RFPs, sizing implementations, client presentations or any other activity
· Track and reports the performance metrics and milestones of all active projects
· Manages resource allocation process assuring functional groups have appropriate training
· Analyzes resource information for over/under allocation issues and prepares additional analysis on how to model pipeline to optimize resources (human & financial)
· Provides consistent data for accurate long range planning projections
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of experience in PM role
· 3-5 years of experience managing external client projects
· Minimum 3 years of progressive portfolio analysis experience
· Experience implementing enterprise scale software solutions
· Self-motivated, "Find a way to get it done" attitude
· Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail